Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I get a replacement cover only for a 9012G Machine tool pressure switch?

No. must replace entire switch The 9012 Industrial switch, such as the 9012GNG uses a separate NEMA 1 cover, 9049UE1.

CTA-ID : 2009093
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?