Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can customer replace interior componenets for a 9007CR61ED switch

No, entire switch needs to be purchased, contacts sealed with body. On the 9007 CR type limit switch you can replace the head only.

CTA-ID : 2006763
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?