Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do you have a 347Vac shunt trip for Masterpact NW breaker?

No. However, you can use the 380-480Vac shunt trip, S47365 for fixed type, S48496 for drawout type. This shunt trip will operate in the range of 190 to 528 Vac.

CTA-ID : 2008280
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?