Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for an 8539 SER42 replacement selector switch?

That is a Curlee unit. The 2 position switch is a 29395-20505, and the 3 position switch is a 29495-20507.

CTA-ID : 2008431
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?