Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the 800A sub feed lug kit for the HCM/HCW/HCWM I-line panel?

What is the the part number for 800A sub feed lug that can be used in HCM/HCW/HCWM I-line panel?

Product Line:
Square D panelboard

I-Line panelboard

It is the SL800M5.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?