Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can an NQOD panel with a back-fed QO(B) main breaker be converted from top to bottom feed and vice versa?

Yes. Rotate the interior 180 degrees.

NOTE: On NQOD panels with back-fed integral main breakers, the location of the main breaker will change when the panel is rotated. The standard M/B location on a bottom feel panel is bottom left. When the panel is rotated for top feed, the new main breaker location is top right.

CTA-ID : 2007621
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?