Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement part for the plastic windows fused to prevent pushing on/off pushbuttons for the older Masterpact breakers, referencing VBP

The VBP replacement plastic widows is part number is 685728

CTA-ID : 2007179
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?