Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a 100A HCN panel with a vertically mounted ``FA`` main breaker be converted from top to bottom feed?


1. Rotate entire panel assembly 180 degrees.

2. Replace factory installed top-feed breaker (FA36100MT) with a standard bottom feed main such as an FA36100.

3. In some cases, the main breaker cover plate (part of interior deadfront) must also be rotated 180 degrees to achieve proper orientation of deadfront labels.

CTA-ID : 2007769
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?