Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a 225A HCN or HCM panel with a vertically mounted ``KA`` main breaker be converted from bottom to top feed?


1. Rotate entire panel assembly 180 degrees.

2. Replace factory installed main breaker with a top-feed breaker. (Example: KA36225MT)

3. In some cases, the main breaker cover plate (part of the interior deadfront) must also be rotated 180 degrees to achieve proper orientation of deadfront labels.

CTA-ID : 2007765
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?