Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the combination suffix for low temp grease and a 1a1b auxiliary switch?

Raytheon wants a suffix for low-temperature grease and a 1a1b aux. switch

Product Line:
Legacy Circuit Breakers

Use suffix 1312.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?