Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the main lug kit for HCRU I-Line panelboard to convert from Main breaker to main lug?

Sub feed lug kit used as the main. The HCRU has it own special subfeed lug kit part number S33930. The SL1200 will not fit the HCRU panelboard.

CTA-ID : 2006341
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?