Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How do I accomplish segregated trip switch on the Masterpact NW? This was option J or FV on the MP style Masterpact.

A P (power) trip unit and programmable contact module (M6C) would be required. These alarms would output to the contact module for remote indication of fault type.

CTA-ID : 2006695
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?