Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the mounting pan used to install a subfeed Q2 or Powerpact Q-frame breaker in an NQOD panel?

Installing subfeed Q2 or Powerpact Q-frame breaker in NQOD panelboard

Product line:  
NQOD panelboards, Q2 and Powerpact Q-frame breakers

UL 67, UL 50, CSA C22.2 No.'s 20-M1989 & 94-M91, NEMA PB1, NFPA 70 Art. 408, Federal Specification W-P-115C Type 1 Class 1 , 2003 IBC, NFPA 5000, ASCE/SE17

Mounting pan required for a Q2 or Powerpact Q-frame subfeed breaker in an NQOD panelboard

NQOD panelboards were designed to accept KAL, KHL or Q2 frame circuit breakers. To install a Q2 or Powerpact Q-frame subfeed breaker, a mounting pan was required. This mounting pan elevates the breaker so that it meets the back of the deadfront properly. The mounting pan was part number 80110-054-01 (obsolete), now replaced by 80110-054-02. Quantity (4) mounting screws, part no. 21590-170-81, are also needed

Mounting pan is required when replacing a KAL/KHL subfeed breaker with a Q2 or Q-frame breaker in any NQOD panelboard, or when adding a second subfeed breaker to an existing 400A or larger NQOD panelboard.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?