Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer has a door mounted rotary handle for the CE breaker, p/n 39954. Can he replace it?

This part and the CE breaker are both obsolete. Customer will have to buy the NSE breaker along with the new rotary handle for it.

CTA-ID : 2005474
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?