Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a drawout NW breaker be converted to a fixed?

This cannot be done. Aside from fixing plates and primary connections, there are interlocks which cannot be adequately dealt with in the field. There is no repair or upgrade program in place. They will need to either use the drawout as a drawout, or order a fixed.

CTA-ID : 2005608
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?