Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have a replacement cover for the NH1B?

Is a replacement cover/door and hardware available for the obsolete NH1B panelboard?

Product Line:
Obsolete NH1B circuit breaker panelboards.

Obsolete NH1B panelboards sold and supported in the USA.

Repair parts availability for the obsolete NH1B panelboards.

We do not have a cover or parts for this obsolete panel.  Suggest contacting a local sheet metal fabricator for this. 

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?