Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a QO2040M200RB Main Breaker load center to a Main Lug load center?

You would need a QOL225 Lug Kit and a QOM2FP Filler Plate. The Filler Plate is to fill the vacated main breaker opening in the deadfront trim.

CTA-ID : 2004833
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?