Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the correct can or box number for a NQOD442L225TFL Main breaker panel?

The NQOD442L225TFL or NQOD442L225CUTF with a Q2 or KA main breaker would require an MH56 box and MHC56 S or F trim.

CTA-ID : 2005271
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?