Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What does it mean when the spec calls for an electronic grade panelboard?

Could be the installation of a TVSS unit, 200% neutral or K rated interior. Customer should be required to supply more information concerning his specific application.

CTA-ID : 2005239
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?