Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do I need 120Vac control voltage to operate the ground fault modules for the F and K frame breakers?

No. The 120Vac control voltage is only required for the test button. Applies to GFM100FA, GFM100FI, GFM250.

CTA-ID : 2004392
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?