Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can an NQOD424M100 be converted to a 60 amp main breaker?

Remove the QOB3100 back fed main breaker and replace with a QOB360. Be sure the breaker is marked as the main.

CTA-ID : 2004049
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?