Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you use a; 9007C low level - for low level signal switching at 4 ma, at 24v dc?

No. Other options are below.

See; 9007C type - reed type. Only available in either normally open or normally closed.

Or see the XCKJ - any of these can be used with low level voltage or current.

CTA-ID : 2004316
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?