Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What can be used for a 70 - 125 ampere, 3 Phase In / 3 Phase Out, EZM branch application?

Use the appropriate 200 ampere maximum EZM branch device that is approved by use by the local utility. Then apply the appropriate tenant branch circuit breaker in the ampacity needed.

CTA-ID : 2003712
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?