Data Centers: In the Cloud and At the Edge
Businesses are undergoing a digital transformation to get ahead in the digital economy. EcoStruxure IT is helping them tackle complex IT and data center environments with cloud-based management systems, big data analytics, mobile insights, and optimized operations.
- Executive VP, Global IT Division, Schneider Electric
EcoStruxure IT: Data Center Management in the Digital Age
The dawn of the data-driven world is upon us and the most progressive companies are harnessing the power of the IoT to redefine the way business objectives are met—but how? Walk through several customer IoT journeys, from defining their challenges and redefining their data center ecosystems, to selecting, implementing, and integrating on-premise and cloud-based data center management solutions that improve day-to-day operations. This session will offer real-world advice on achieving success through DCIM and DMaaS solutions.
- VP, Data Center Solutions Sales, Schneider Electric
- Advisor, Enterprise Technology Solutions: IT Facilities, Puget Sound Energy
EcoStruxure IT for Channel Partners
The needs of the IT department have evolved to needing specific solutions for critical business applications in an ever more complex digital business world. Therefore, EcoStruxure IT is the IT Channel partner’s critical power and cooling solution for a business focused on providing value-added services and recurring revenue streams. In this session, IT Channel partners will uncover the solutions set afforded by EcoStruxure IT.
- VP, IT Channels, APC by Schneider Electric
- Director, Channel Digital Services, APC by Schneider Electric
- Director, IT Channels Marketing, Schneider Electric
- General Manager, Vision Business Products
Data Centers & Microgrids: The Perfect Match
Data centers have long subscribed to the mantra of up-time at any cost. Now, advanced microgrid solutions make it possible to meet up-time goals at reduced economic and environmental costs. See why data centers are taking a closer look at advanced microgrids to gain resilience, reduce risk, optimize energy costs, and increase sustainability.
- Chief Technology Officer, Microgrids, Schneider Electric
- Research Director, Navigant Research