EcoStruxure Building: Smart Buildings for a Sustainable Future
To meet the needs of the growing population, buildings of the Digital Economy era must become more sustainable and more efficient. EcoStruxure™ Building, our collaborative smart building IoT platform, provides solutions for more productive building management and more comfortable living spaces.
- VP, Solutions Engineering, Schneider Electric
- VP, Global Partnerships, AEG
Navigating the Changing Landscape of Building Management
Today’s facility managers are dealing with a myriad of challenges: workforce attrition including loss of institutional knowledge, increased workload, aging infrastructure, shrinking operating budgets, and more data than they can effectively analyze. EcoStruxure Building Advisor leverages automated analytics and fault detection as well as expert field service engineers and remote data scientists to convert data into predictable, actionable insights, driving occupant satisfaction, significant decreases in unscheduled maintenance and reduced energy costs.
- VP, EcoBuilding Division, Schneider Electric
- Building and Controls Engineer, University of Iowa
- VP, CI3 - Control Installations of Iowa, Inc.
EcoStruxure for Hotels
The hotel industry is undergoing radical transformation: competition is fierce, loyalty is waning, and guest expectations are increasing. EcoStruxure for Hotels incorporates the latest technologies to deliver an exceptional guest experience, along with improved operational efficiency and sustainability performance.
- National Account Manager, Hotels, Schneider Electric
- Senior VP, Engineering & Sustainability, Host Hotels & Resorts
- Senior VP, Operations & New Hotel Openings, Americas, Hilton