Innovation Days: 2019 Foxboro User GroupDigitize to Work Smarter, Safer, Better
Receive exclusive process control insights from your fellow EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS and Schneider Electric users, as well as industry experts. Our Steering Committee’s goal is to provide first-hand experience and training with proven applications and innovative technology designed to help you work more efficiently, safely, and successfully.
- Call for Presentations
One of the best ways to achieve a smarter, safer, and more profitable operation is to learn from peers and experts in the field. The Foxboro Steering Committee invites process automation professionals to submit a paper for inclusion in the 2019 Foxboro Track.
As a thank you, if you present or co-present, your conference fee will be waived!
Over multiple days of technical sessions and roundtable discussions, we will cover the following topics with a special emphasis on sharing lessons and experiences.Please send your presentation title and an abstract (~200 word) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Control system upgrades and migration
- Control applications for increased efficiency
- Asset and instrument management strategies
- Cybersecurity and how to protect your automation systems against cyber threats
- Virtualization applications and leveraging the cloud
- Operator displays, alarm management, and best practices
- Project start-up and execution
- Advanced process control and loop tuning
- Software applications and mobile solutions
- Energy management
The comprehensive conference program will include user-driven industry sessions, technical application workshops and accredited training courses, designed to help drive efficiency in your business.Click here to request event and agenda updates
Stay tuned for more details.
- Hear stories like this:
Dow Corning: Faster time to profit with EcoStruxure™ PlantRead the Story
The Carrollton, Kentucky site is one of the largest silicone materials production facilities in the world. By looking ahead and proactively upgrading to new technology, the team improved their operational efficiency, reliability, and safety.