Diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences.Learn More
Welcome to our website.
To view product availability in a specific country, select from the country list below. For Investor Relations, please visit our global site.
The Schneider Electric Supplier Database is used as a reference system by the purchasing department to identify potential diverse suppliers.
Perspective suppliers will be required to successfully complete Schneider Electric’s internal Supplier Auditing process. Our Supplier Development team reviews all suppliers in the areas of supplier diversity validation: diversity spend, financial status indicators, operational product performance and service capabilities and, if applicable, verifying your business’ diversity and/or small business status. Perspective suppliers must agree to and operate under Schneider Electric’s recognized guidelines including but not limited to:
Any concerns about this arrangement can be addressed to Betty.Oliver@Schneider-Electric.com.
Schneider Electric accepts third party certifications awarded by the following agencies:
• National Minority Suppliers Development Council (NMSDC) or Regional Affiliate;
• Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC); www.wbenc.org
• U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN); www.usbln.org
• U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC); www.uspaacc.com/
• Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise; www.vetbiz.gov
• Small Business Administration (SBA); www.sba.gov
• National Veteran-Owned Business Administration (NaVOBA); www.navoba.com