Labeling machines with motion control
|The guarantee performance and flexibility for your installation...
Dedicated to mid machines, requiring motion functions with synchronization, this architecture combines a Modicon LMC058 motion controller, Altivar 32 variable speed drives, TeSys U, distributed I/O on CAnopen and Lexium 32 servo drives on CANmotion. This implementation guarantees modularity, flexibility and openness of your installation, due to the performance and efficiency of CANopen network, the openness of Ethernet IP and the performance with CANmotion.
Machine Performance / Flexibility
• High level of adaptability with M258 extension modules and the CANopen openness and Ethernet IP.
• Perfect association drives ATV32 & servos drives LMX32 (size, format, tools)
• Synchronization of 4 axis in 2ms or 8 axis in 4 ms
Time to market / One software - One connection
• SoMachine combines in One single software the HMI and Controller programming tools.
• One connection to configure and to program
• Easy and quick to connect variable speed drive and servo drives on CANopen.
• Pre-defined application function blocks and libraries for easy programming.
Motion Drive + Brushless Motor 30% less Energy Than speedrive + Asynchronous motor
Compact / CANopen / Motion controller / LMC058