Long known as educators of our clients, Schneider Electric fully discloses savings verifications, methodology and critical aspects of the projects. Backed by our proven performance and our business integrity, we enable our clients to improve the comfort, safety, performance, and energy efficiency of their facilities. Our strong commitment to our clients ensures we have the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients, and we know that cannot happen without trust.
Schneider Electric offers a project delivery method that allows our clients to fund facility improvements and implement energy conservation measures through long term strategic design, capitalizing on state and utility incentives and rebates.
- Green Highlights - The environmental impact of Schneider Electric’s performance contracts between 1992 and 2009 equated to removing 332,585 cars from the road … planting 452,315 acres of trees … or reducing CO2 emissions by 1,662,923 tons.
- Performance Assurance Support Services - Schneider Electric’s Performance Assurance Support Services (PASS) group provides customers with system monitoring, training, annual reconciliation presentations and reports, savings reports, assistance with ECMs, and remote support. PASS Line: +1 (800) 274-5551 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic Partnerships – As one of the world’s largest energy services companies, a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, partner of the Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI), American College & University Presidents Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) sponsor, and an Alliance to Save Energy associate, Schneider Electric has made a public commitment to preserving the environment.
- Federal Solutions - Recent legislation and executive orders have imposed strict mandates on federal agencies to meter their facilities, reduce energy and water consumption, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and increase the use of renewable energy. As a DOE Energy Savings Contract (ESPC) IDIQ contract holder, Schneider Electric is positioned to help agencies meet these mandates with audit consulting and turnkey execution capabilities to provide our clients with comprehensive energy solutions.
- Energy and Power Management Systems – Schneider Electric provides Square D brand PowerLogic energy and power management systems and engineering services. The broad range of solutions helps clients measure, monitor, analyze and control energy consumption to improve productivity and make energy safer, more reliable, and efficient. Learn more