I. Square D/Schneider Electric QO® brand Load Centers and Load Center Branch Circuit Breakers
Square D/Schneider Electric warrants its branch circuit breakers to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal care and proper usage in a residential installation, for the lifetime of the load center in which it is installed. QO® brand load centers are also covered under the same lifetime warranty. If the circuit breaker or QO brand load center fails within the warranty period because of a defect in material or workmanship, Square D/Schneider Electric will replace the defective breaker free of charge upon following the notice procedures below and return of the product to place
II. Square D/Schneider Electric Single-Phase Load Centers and Combination Service Entrance Devices
Square D/Schneider Electric warrants its single-phase load centers and combination service entrance devices to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal care and proper usage in a residential installation, for a period of 10 years from the date of installation, when used with Square D/Schneider Electric circuit breakers described in Section 1. If the product fails within the warranty period because of a defect in material or workmanship, Square D/Schneider Electric will, at its option, repair or replace the defective part or parts upon following the notice procedures below and return of product to place of purchase.
III. Additional Information
Notice requirements and limitations applicable to Square D/Schneider Electric warranties are:
- Square D/Schneider Electric must be given prompt written notice of any defect or failure of any product covered by the warranty.
- Any product returned under this warranty, if shipped, must be sent freight costs prepaid. Square D/Schneider Electric will deliver repaired or replaced products to buyer, freight costs prepaid. Repaired or replaced product shall be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty period.
- Any warranties granted or liabilities assumed hereunder will not apply to products that have been damaged, altered, repaired or operated otherwise than in conformity within the requirements for safe operation and maintenance. This warranty does not include costs or reimbursement
- All Square D/Schneider Electric circuit breaker, load center and combination service entrance device warranties are void if products are used with any UL Classified circuit breaker or any circuit breaker other than the SquareD/Schneider Electric circuit breakers marked on the load center or combination service entrance device label or wiring diagram.
- THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN AND THIS WARRANTYAND SQUARE D/SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC’S OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES HEREUNDER ARE IN LIEU OF, AND SQUARE D/SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES THEREFOR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENTWILL SQUARE D/SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIALOR OTHERWISE.
- With respect to products purchased by consumers of the United States for personal use, the implied warranties, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose, are not excluded, but limited to the duration of the applicable warranty period. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to buyer. Similarly, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to buyer. This warranty gives buyer specific legal rights and buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- This warranty covers residential use of Square D/Schneider Electric load center and circuit breaker products and excludes any
- Inquiries may be directed to Square D/Schneider Electric, 1415 S. Roselle Road, Palatine, Illinois, 60067 (847) 397-2600, weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST).