The Department and its team members are responsible for:
- organising and executing the Group’s sustainable development priorities,
- responding to stakeholders,
- deploying resources to raise awareness and promote action,
- handling environment-related issues within the Group,
- leading two major projects: carbon footprint and access to energy programmes.
James Ross, a member of the Supervisory Board of Schneider Electric SA, is particularly attentive to sustainable development issues and environmental and social risks.