Podcasts are Q&A with Schneider Electric engineers and experts.
In This podcast are questions asked during the “Identifying Design Solutions for Optimum Arc Flash Safety” webinar hosted by Schneider Electric.
Questions answered in this Podcast are:
1. What is the best way to do thermography without exposure to arc flash?
2. What are common mistakes when calculating fault clearing times?
3. Where will the next generation of arc flash formulae lead?
4. What can we tell electricians when the Arc Flash Calculations says danger, especially when this is the main circuit breaker connected to the Utility and you cannot do anything to mitigate the problem since it is the Utility is creating this hazard?
5. How do you address single phase systems?