Podcasts are Q&A with Schneider Electric engineers and experts.
In This podcast are questions asked during the “Identifying Design Solutions for Optimum Arc Flash Safety” webinar hosted by Schneider Electric.
Questions answered in this Podcast are:
1. Is it not the basic philosophy of arc flash to limit phase to ground fault current by adding neutral impedance?
2. How effective is the practice of setting protective device setting of maintenance procedures?
3. Can we mitigate arc flash levels in a low voltage bus by adjusting protection at the medium voltage level?
4. What voltage levels do Arc Flash mitigation apply to?
5. Where should arc flash requirements for a project be specified?