Podcasts are Q&A with Schneider Electric engineers and experts.
In This podcast are questions asked during the “Identifying Design Solutions for Optimum Arc Flash Safety” webinar hosted by Schneider Electric.
Questions answered in this Podcast are:
1. What are the differences between AC and DC arc flash?
2. How can designers be most effective in communicating requirements to operations and maintenance for the long-term?
3. What were the big changes in arc flash technology over the last ten years?
4. Are remote operators available for molded case circuit breakers less than 800 amps?
5. Why are crowbar type devices bad?
6. What are the best practices for specifying protection during the design of new construction?