Podcasts are Q&A with Schneider Electric engineers and experts.
In This podcast are questions asked during the “Identifying Design Solutions for Optimum Arc Flash Safety” webinar hosted by Schneider Electric.
Questions answered in this Podcast are:
1. What is the Impact of Arc Resistant switchgear on Arc Flash Incident Energy calculation?
2. Please specify details such as standards that apply to Medium Voltage variable frequency drives.
3. What are your recommendations for educating workers? Is it discussing the percentage of fatalities? And how to prevent such an accident?
4. How do you calculate the increased hazard levels of 480 volt system versus that of 208?
5. Do you have any cost effective solutions to lower Hazard Category Ratings at the source?
6. Please discuss current trends of arc flash mitigation design in new power systems.