Podcasts are Q&A with Schneider Electric engineers and experts.
In This podcast are questions asked during the “Identifying Design Solutions for Optimum Arc Flash Safety” webinar hosted by Schneider Electric.
Questions answered in this Podcast are:
1. What is the most common root cause for arc flash in the workplace?
2. What are some ways arc flash should be considered during the design phase?
3. Can you comment on the amount of reduction in arc flash incident energy that can reasonably be expected to be achieved in 15 kV systems through the use of bus differential relating techniques (assuming saturation and burden is properly accounted for)?
4. Does across the line starting of large motors (500 to 3000 horsepower) need to be taken into consideration with evaluating arc flash energy levels?
5. Please talk about battery and direct current arc flash calculations.
Click on the link to reveal the Questions answered in this podcast.