Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Distributed / Modbus TCP / Logic Controller M251 TVDA solution is designed for distributed conveying zone controllers, up to 8 zones, requiring flexibility, full system transparency, and fast program execution. This architecture combines a Modicon M251 logic controller, variable-speed drives, servo drives, and modular I/O systems. With an integrated remote station, the system offers distributed, enhanced functionality for simple motor control. Its Ethernet-based TVDA can be combined with other TVDAs for decentralized control requirements.
- Distributed, decentralized control systems able to control various zones.
- Scalable, flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture.