Your business issues are unique.
You need to develop a cost-efficient booster for Industry and Infrastructure. You are determined to offer an easy-to-use system with diagnostics.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
With the all-in-one Magelis SCU, you have the architecture to create a cost-efficient solution. Our simple, standard boosters for Industry and Infrastructure are the first step toward automation, moving away from traditional relay architectures. Single-drive boosters can be used in single- or multi-drive mods.
- A complete, cost-optimized solution.
- Don't start from scratch. Use TVDAs to start the application.
- Don't program. Use pre-developed, easily configurable macro function blocks and templates to develop your application.
- Single-drive, multiple pump switching to optimize energy consumption.
- Embedded pumping functions like cavitation protection, pump stage and de-stage, PID, and others.
- Increased flexibility with logic controller M241 and HMI controller Magelis SCU, and a reduced panel size.
- Built-in multiple connectivity options provide seamless connectivity to other control and monitoring systems.
- Remote wireless access - through web visualization - to smart devices, cloud solutions and the Internet.
- Capable of managing multiple pumps using one drive.
- Maintains constant pressure in the system with PID, pump stage and de-stage-related functions.
- Diagnostic features for easy maintenance.
- Embedded booster and pumps protection.
- Operates smaller (auxiliary) pumps to maintain lower flow requirement.