Schneider Electric Ranked on Top
#1 Provider in Building Energy Management Systems
For the second year in a row, Schneider Electric is proud to be ranked number 1 in the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report on Building Energy Management Systems.
Get the report
Greater than the sum of its parts
The Edge, Amsterdam
This net zero energy building uses IoT connectivity to maximize comfort and energy efficiency.
SmartStruxure solution - user friendly integrated solution for optimized building performance. Faced with greater responsibility for the bottom line, those who manage enterprise buildings need a building management system that optimize energy consumption, update aging facilities and provide access to building information.
A Single Solution for Your Complex Needs
SmartStruxure solution, powered by StruxureWare Building Operation software, facilitates the exchange and analysis of data from energy, lighting, fire safety and HVAC.
SmartStruxure solution is a complete integrated solution from Schneider Electric that includes our own hardware and software combined with engineering, installation and services that make buildings smarter, efficient and sustainable, to help you save up to 30% of your energy costs. Future proof your BMS with the latest features and advanced technologies from Schneider Electric.
Going Beyond Traditional Building Management Systems
Simplify day-to-day operations. Optimize your buildings with engineering efficiencies and user-friendly functionality, like drag-and-drop trending, one-click reporting, interactive graphics, calendar-like scheduling, and easy-to-use alarms. Personalize your workspace. The attractive, modern user interface can be organized by individual users to suit their needs, and these preferences follow them regardless of where they log in. Manage access to information at the job function or individual level for added security and accountability. Access information anytime, anywhere. A fully functioning user interface operates on a standard web browser for access to information 24/7. Robust mobile apps provide portable user interface to view information and manage facilities on the go.
- Manage system performance across your entire enterprise in a single interface
- Attractive user interface and features: graphics, trends, reports, schedule and alarm features
- Freedom of choice with embedded open protocols; ease of integration with third parties and existing systems
- Easy to use; localize and customize to different users and geographies
- Convenient anywhere, anytime access to building information via mobile devices
- Easily turn massive amounts of building data into actionable intelligence with out-of-the-box reporting and trending tools. Dashboards allow you to visualize enterprise efficiency and engage building occupants in energy awareness efforts. Gain additional insights with our predictive maintenance (MSaaS and SaaS) services
- Modernize and prepare your BMS for the future. Unique, scalable architecture provides native open protocols and support for LON®, BACnet®, Modbus® and Web Services for seamless integration with existing and emerging technologies and third party systems
- Monitor and manage your building’s performance on one network – across your enterprise. Easily incorporate data from outside your building, such as weather and utility costs, to further ensure your building runs at maximum efficiency