As a supplier, you need to protect your business from fast-moving supply constraints, rising product costs, and retailer consolidation and bankruptcies. Imagine how much time and money you could save if you could just deny credit or adjust allocation limits with just a few keystrokes instead calling each of the terminals with which you work.
Schneider Electric’s unique solutions allow you to manage credit limits and product allocations for your customers and trading partners at proprietary and third-party terminals. In addition, you can quickly and easily receive real-time loading data from the terminal, helping you anticipate product demand and manage inventory — plus prioritize volume for you and your top customers.
- Authorize or deny a customer trying to load fuel at the terminal based on pre-defined controls — reducing the risk of credit losses and inventory runs
- Flexibly manage your business the way you need to — by customers or groups of customers, by terminal or across terminals
- An instant, up-to-the-minute view of rack demand helps you proactively manage supply and take quick action to capture new sales opportunities
- With loading information available on command, you can adjust sales strategies to fit the day’s demand
- Proactively manage a customer’s account in real-time with an instant view of remaining credit
- Proactive alerts sent via email or cell phone notify you when an allocation is nearing a specified percentage of exhaustion, allowing you to fix potential issues before the limit is reached
- Real-time electronic bills of lading (eBOLs) are available within minutes of loading — expediting customer invoicing
- Our protocol was developed by industry majors and is supported by more than 95 percent of the terminal automation systems on the market
Improve customer service — share real-time allocation balances, terminal outages, and low-level supply warnings through a powerful customer touch point
Optimize margins and sales — with highly accurate, real-time supply and pricing information, clearly displayed to help you capitalize on opportunities
Increase operational efficiencies — better manage supply, improve forecasting, and ensure transactional security with our industry-leading ordering and contracting solution