Improving energy availability is essential for utilities
HV and MV substations are key nodes requiring Supervision, Protection and Control to efficiently operate electrical grids. You expect your substation solutions to meet the latest standards and regulations such as those applicable to cybersecurity, whilst being easy to use, flexible, scaleable while optimising investment with future proof technologies. You need fast project deliveries with strong expertise and local support services.
PACiS Substation Automation Systems are designed for HV & MV substations to ensure high availability of Supervision, Protection, Automation and Control while conforming to the latest standards such as IEC 61850 and cybersecurity recommendations. PACiS solutions include local SCADA HMI, remote control centre interfaces and protects grid nodes with best-in-class IEDs. It helps operators to efficiently control and maintain their electrical substation, ensuring long term support with advanced services.
- Improved security to protect your assets: Standardised and proven schemes with robust integrated devices, hardened communication and local SCADA.
- Simplified grid operation and maintenance: A highly available control centre interface is key to keeping full control and visibility.
- Open and scaleable to secure your long-term investment: Based on flexible and
customised architectures with International Standards including IEC 61850, IEC 62351-RBAC and IEC 62443.
- Open and scaleable systems, with versatile architectures integrating best-in class digital IEDs for reduced wiring and optimised Total Cost of Ownership.
- Innovative cybersecurity, embedded in Operational Technologies for simple deployment with existing staff
- Vast experience, with over 1500 systems worldwide and specialists in IEC 61850, system design, integration and cybersecurity.
- Local support and customised services.
- PACiS SRTU Smart RTU, for small HV/MV substations
- PACiS Microgrids
Versatile architectures with energy dedicated automation schemes
Innovative cybersecurity approach to respect regulations
Simplify grid operation and maintenance for current staff
Strong expertise with local services and support