As a leader in cleaning up abandoned coal mines, RecyCoal needed to integrate process automation to ensure they were getting the most from their operation and so they turned to Schneider Electric to monitor, maintain, and automate their operation.
Integrated planning and optimization
See how you can optimize your entire mining supply chain, from resource to market, with the Integrated Planning and Optimization Solution from Schneider Electric.
Our Mining SolutionsHelping the mining industry grow in a sustainable way
People SafetyFind Out More
SustainabilityFind Out More
Operational EfficiencyFind Out More
Value Chain EfficiencyFind Out More
Projects and ServicesFind Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Obtain & maintain your social license to operate through our energy and sustainability solutions and services.
- Boost operations efficiency and maximize value creation with our production and operations optimization solutions.
- Mining water treatment investment will reach 3.6 billion USD by 2016.
- 30% of the total energy consumption in an open pit iron ore mine can be attributed to haulage.
- CAPEX for new copper mines has increased on average 15% per year over the last 20 years.
- Globally, the shortage of skilled workers in 2020 will be approximately 85 million.
- 41% of the world's electricity is generated by coal.
- Less than 2% of sales is invested in R&D by the mining industry.