Jean Minjoz Hospital
Jean Minjoz Hospital in Besancon, France recently underwent a major renovation while continuing to provide patient care. Ensuring a high-availability power supply was crucial to maintaining optimal safety.
Patient Safety Solutions
Emergency Power Supply System Test Solution for HospitalsImprove patient safety through increased reliability in back-up power systems. Find out more
Comprehensive Intelligent Healthcare Infrastructure
Help your patients feel at home with solutions that create an ideal healing environment.Find out more
Operating Theatre Insight Solution
Prevent electrical shock in the operating room, maximise uptime while optimising energy useFind out more
- Improve patient safety through increased power availability, reliability, and quality.
- Protect patient lives and your bottom line.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- In the US, the healthcare industry represents 7% of all injuries caused by contact with electrical current.
- Electrical-related problems are the cause of OSHA citations.