- A majority of federal buildings greater than 50 years old.
- Federal mandates require agencies to reduce energy intensity by 30% by 2015.
- Investment costs in energy efficiency projects are roughly $1 per almost 9,000 Btus saved.
- The federal government is the largest single energy user in the U.S. with 399,000 unique buildings, 3.35 billion square feet, and a total annual operating cost of $31B
Find solutions for your industry
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Your facilities play a critical role in meeting your core mission so those facilities need to operate intelligently and at maximum efficiency. We can help. Schneider Electric™ provides a broad range of intelligent, integrated solutions from enterprise-level software and supervision to hardware and application components across the five critical domains of your facilities infrastructure: Power Management, Process & Machine Management, IT Room Management, Building Management, and Security. We also offer a full suite of life cycle services that helps you achieve and sustain your facility management objectives.
The Federal Energy Dilemma
Energy plays a vital role in advancing your mission, driving a strategic need for energy security and independence. But managing your demand for and supply of energy is becoming more complex by the day.
Turn your energy into an asset, and tackle your energy dilemma with comprehensive solutions that harness measurable, sustainable savings and increased resiliency to drive energy return on investment (eROI) and advance your mission.