Emergency Services and Disaster Recovery Handout
If your electrical system has been damaged by a disaster, call 1-888-778-2733. Our team of factory-trained technicians will bring you in-depth knowledge of your system and equipment. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year.Read more
Can Your Power System Weather a Natural Disaster? White Paper
Actions taken during the first 24 to 48 hours of a disaster are critical in determining whether or not a business fully recovers. Learn pre-planning exercises to help restore electrical distribution and control equipment efficiently and safety.Read more
Restoring Electricity in the Wake of Devastating Floods Nashville TN, Case Study
Learn how our team helped restore electrical power safety and quickly.Read more
Our Emergency Services and SolutionsServices Available 24/7, 365 Days A Year. Call 1-888-778-2733.
Emergency Response ServicesQualified field service representatives will assess the situation to determine if your equipment can be repaired, reconditioned, or replaced Find Out More
Temporary Generator ConnectionA temporary generator connection improves your electrical system’s reliability and is recommended when local governing body requires portable generator connection provisions, a facility must continue operations and a temporary connection is acceptable to the governing entity or if a long-term disruption will jeopardize the business. Find Out More
Emergency Action PlanHaving a detailed emergency recovery plan helps to restore power and normal operations as quickly as possible. In addition, it can limit the financial and personal havoc an unplanned outage can cause. Find Out More
Schneider Electric Services is:
- Experienced. Our technicians are qualified, as defined by OSHA and NFPA, to work on any brand of equipment and consistently deliver the expert care you need.
- Fast. Downtime can be costly, that’s why we can help get your electrical system back up and running as safely and quickly as possible.
- Near you. With over 25 nationwide service locations, we are committed to responding to your power system needs regardless of your location
- Always Ready. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Single point of contact
- 24-hour access to our manufacturing plant
- Service for any brand, in any industry
- National network of service locations