2016 Maintenance Practices Study Rise of IoT is Prompting Facility Pros to Invest in Analytics
Many facility managers are adapting their building maintenance strategies and maintenance policies within the next year. Read about how IoT is prompting them to invest in analytics.Download the 2016 Maintenance Practices study
Your Building's Future Starts Today
Our Building Management Services encompass a wide range of industry-leading onsite and remote connected services to increase building performance, efficiency and reliability. Bring your building into the future with a trusted advisor today.
Learn about our building services to help you increase the performance, efficiency and reliability throughout the life cycle of your facility.Download our Building Services brochure
Our Building Field Services SolutionsWe provide technical field services that cover operation, maintenance, replace or upgrade of major building systems. Combining product knowledge, networking integration, software and local expertise, we deliver solutions designed to support you throughout the life cycle of your building.
Operation and Maintenance SolutionsComplete transparency, a proactive approach and responsive support for your changing needs. Find Out More
Optimization SolutionsBreak free from reactive services with predictive technology solutions that keep one step ahead. Find Out More
Modernization and Upgrade SolutionsMinimize the risk, downtime and cost of modernizing with transition tools and services. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Fast Response Times Rapid response times ensure equipment is back up and operational as quickly and efficiently as possible. And with our inclusive service plan packages, you can take the guesswork out of maintenance budgeting. Get timely service, readily available factory-certified replacement parts, and skilled technicians that can help to ensure the quality and reliability of your equipment.
- Life Cycle Solutions Our comprehensive Field Services cover the life cycle of your building.
Put our experience to work for you.
- Find out how Schneider Electric Building Services can make a difference for your facility.
- Service Hotline 1-877-822-2601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org