Energy savings hide in the places you don’t look.
Many of your sites are in regulated markets where there are no third-party suppliers and no competition. Instead, you have one option to meet your energy needs – the local utility – where your rate isn’t necessarily negotiable. You’re eager to control operating costs, but you’re not exactly sure where to look or even what you’re looking for.
SolutionsOur energy experts continuously monitor energy supply market drivers – regulations, economic data, historical performance and regional supply and demand – to identify savings opportunities on our clients’ behalf. As market dynamics change, our Special Market Updates help you balance energy savings opportunities with any associated risks. When the time is right, we negotiate your supply contracts with unique leverage that results from managing thousands of sites and billions in combined energy spend.
- Focusing on market timingto capture attractive pricing in the market
- Facilitating a robust procurement process, leveraging considerable buying power in the market
- Achieving savings through market timing, negotiating price and advantageous contract terms for clients
- Best-in-class modeling of commodity markets using in-depth market intelligence
- Virtual aggregation creates substantial buying leverage
- Unparalleled procurement capabilities in markets around the globe
See our related services
Receive customized recommendations based on your strategy, risk tolerance
Review Special Market Updates that outline buying opportunities
StruxureWare Resource Advisor
Access the most advantageous contract through our competitive RFP process
Minimize your credit requirements with our credit negotiation services
Relax as we negotiate a contract that protects and insulates you, not the supplier