Unclaimed rebates are opportunities (and dollars) lost.
You don’t need a professional audit of your sites to know your facilities, equipment and processes are not as energy efficient as they could be. You’re considering a number of upgrades, but your capex budget is limited and you’re not sure where to get the biggest “bang for the buck.” Your projects may be eligible for utility rebates and incentives, but you don’t know how or where to begin the process
Navigating the rebate and incentive process can be complex for organizations to handle in-house. Schneider Electric’s rebate management experts provide a turn-key solution to identify and process rebates and incentives for clients’ energy efficiency projects within the United States and Canada. This full-service program provides support for new construction, remodels, retrofit and capital maintenance projects, and, most importantly, facilitates a measurable utility funded return on investment.
- Researching, identifying and capturing rebates and incentive dollars for clients’ energy efficiency projects as part of our Rebate Manager Service
- Providing clients access to 30,000+ programs nationwide through our Rebate Tracker database
- Coordinating the project qualification process between the client, their vendors and the utilities
- The individuals on each Schneider Electric team are experts in their field of focus, whether it is a particular commodity market, service category or project delivery.
- We become experts on you and your program objectives to ensure your services and projects are carried out accurately and effectively.
- We’re creative thinkers and have a passion for developing and implementing sustainable, financially-sound solutions. We simply exist to provide you independent leadership always focused on the best interests of your enterprise.
Annually, utilities earmark billions of dollars for energy-efficiency project rebates and incentives. You pay into these programs, it’s your money. We re-capture these dollars, which can help offset capital costs and ease resource constraints. Optimizing your facilities’ overall energy efficiency can greatly improve your bottomline and your sustainability portfolio all at once. The additional applications listed can support that effort.
Be challenged to view energy and sustainability issues strategically, ensuring that all decisions support the financial and operational integrity of every store, warehouse, facility and building.
Focus on your core functions as we screen for opportunities, notify the utility of your intent to participate and submit all applications and documentation.
Access a monthly status report, which includes all active rebates in your pipeline, all rebates captured to date and all projects that did not qualify for any incentives