You are faced with increasing pressures to reduce carbon footprint while maintaining operational efficiency in an intense competitive landscape. EVlink EV charging solutions offer a connected EVSE system that can integrate into your unique infrastructure and operations, while delivering sound customer values that differentiate your brand from competitors.
Discover the Power of EVlink Electric Vehicle Charging SolutionsA complete line of commercial EV charging stations & services for EV charging everywhere.
Workplace & Corporate CampusElectric vehicle charging solutions for corporate campus and workplace facilities. Find Out More
Hospitality & ResortElectric vehicle charging solutions for hospitality and resorts. Find Out More
Schools & HospitalsElectric vehicle charging solutions for schools & hospitals. Find Out More
Public, Private and City ParkingElectric vehicle charging solutions for public, private and city parking operators. Find Out More
Small-Medium Business (SMB)Electric vehicle charging solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Find Out More
Commercial Property - Retail/OfficeElectric vehicle charging solutions for large commercial properties. Find Out More
Fleet VehicleElectric vehicle charging solutions for Fleet vehicles. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Your Single Source for EV Charging Infrastructure Projects Solutions that maximize convenience for EV drivers and and station owners. EVlink offers a complete line of electric vehicle charging stations and services that can fit into any environment and application. Whether you are looking for a low-cost charging station to get you started, or a full turnkey solution, EVlink has a solution for you. Other Schneider Electric products like Square-D breakers make it even easier to install and implement EV charging at your facility, giving you a single point of contact for all your infrastructure needs.
- Service for Any Manufacturer’s EV Charging Stations Giving you peace of mind so you can focus on the other critical matters of your facility. Schneider Electric offers maintenance and repair services including ongoing preventative maintenance, extended warranty, and critical turnaround services. Through these services, you can ensure continued availability and optimized performance of your EV charging stations.
- Most EV drivers charge overnight at home, while topping-off during the day at work and commercial locations.
- Network Connected stations put your station on a Locator so drivers can find charging on-the-go.
- Level 3 charging, also known as DC Quick and Fast Charging, can charge an all-electric vehicle in less than 20 minutes.
- Electric vehicle charging stations can be integrated into existing sustainability efforts.
- Electric Vehicles help improve local air pollution and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Navigant Research forecasts global market sales for EVs will be 2.5 million units for PEVs, and nearly 3.9 million units for HEVs in 2023.