Discover how a facility manager in an ordinary office building, with a bit of foresight, sends a llama around the world – and makes a little girl extremely happy!
Buildings Systems SolutionsSchneider Electric offers a wide range of flexible and scalable solutions - from room to cloud - for any size building.
Building Management SolutionsIntegrated building management solutions are based on open, scalable systems that allow monitoring and control of all building systems and can provide savings ranging from 15% - 30%. Find Out More
Room ControlRoom control is a critical concern for any building owner. After all, rooms make up most of a building and they account for most of the energy consumption. Find Out More
Lighting ControlLighting can be responsible for about 35% of a building’s electricity use. Much of it is wasted due to poor design, inefficient equipment, and poor controls. Find Out More
HVAC/R Equipment Energy Retrofits
- Decreases current energy consumption by up to 50%
- Extends the useful life
- Alternative to equipment replacement
Electric Vehicle ChargingPowering the future of sustainable mobility with electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions. Find Out More
Asset Management & Energy MonitoringA simple, plug and play solution for managing power distribution. Reduce downtime and improve operational efficiency. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Maintain Efficiency Optimize operational and energy efficiency.
- Achieve Financial Performance Maximize CapEx and OpEx budgets.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- 75% of a building costs over its lifetime will go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS’ available capabilities.
- 30% of energy in used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 have already been built.
A man. A contract. And a llama? The Butterfly Effect Stories
Schneider Electric Tops the List of Energy Management companies ranked by Navigant Research
This report offers an evaluation of leading players in the BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems) market that have demonstrated a track record of installations with major clients in multiple regions. Download your complimentary copy and read more about how Schneider Electric leads in Building Energy Management Systems.Request a free copy of the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report
Awards and Recognition Schneider Electric is honored to be recognized by industry experts for achievements in Building Energy Management SystemsBuildings
Money Saving Products: SmartStruxure Lite
Product and Project of the Year: Denison University
Facility ExecutiveLearn more about our award winning Building Energy Management products
2015 Facilities Executive Readers' Choice Awards: Energy Management